Usual flower displays plus some cattle

E3711X

Yesterday, I made a mental note to try and find more wildflowers—this was growing in the shade of a pecan grove.

E3716X2

I photographed these eight tulips ten days ago [inset] before they bloomed.

E3708X

I am not sure my photograph does justice to this exquisite rose.

E3710X

These yellow blooms are all over the neighborhood and are one of my favorites.

E3713X

Again, perhaps my snapshots are inadequate and these blooms deserve expert attention with extra gear and techniques.

E3704X

Obviously I was out of order when I described the flowers in the center of this Zen garden as weeds.

E3705X

Next, what you have all been waiting for: cattle! Unusual to see in our neighborhood they were very inquisitive & frisky.

E3724 28X

 

--------------------oOo--------------------

The blog author almost never checks emails or comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WRJAWTA: Which Robert Johnson Are We Talking About?

FATB There is no rubber stamp for authenticity

iRide.2019.10.07