iRide Wed. 18 Sep. 2019

Sun & moon

• I rode with the sun and the moon in the sky. The headline photo is a confession of failure: I did not manage to get a satisfactory picture of the moon with any of the other objects that were moving around in the sky. This is as close as I was able to achieve and shows the moon, a yellow plane that I missed on its take-off, and a powerchutist who refused to come close enough to be visually significant.

There was a lot to see on the ride. I realized how much the repeated stopping and restarting was negatively impacting my cycling performance, which I had planned to improve by a sufficient factor so that by the last day of October of this year I will be riding at the same speed that world record runners complete a marathon. I need a plan that will address that issue.


WEATHER report:
*START* 08:09, Clear, 57°F, Feels like 57°F, Cloud: 0%, Humidity 25%, Dewpoint 22°F, Wind 1mph from ↙, 3mph, UV index 0.
*END* 11:32, Clear, 79°F, Feels like 79°F, Cloud: 0%, Humidity 12%, Dewpoint 23°F, Wind 3mph from ↗, 10mph, UV index 6.
*RIDE* feel 68°F, avg. temp. 68°F, avg. feel temp. 68°F.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WRJAWTA: Which Robert Johnson Are We Talking About?

FATB There is no rubber stamp for authenticity

iRide.2019.10.07